Monday, April 29, 2013

Love Across Battle Lines Digital Story Outlines

Exhausted after 4 hours of sleep, stress dreams, a long day of school and projects; I decided to get back to work on my LABL digital story before an early bedtime. So much for getting in bed early. It is after 1:30 am but I finally finished my storyboard. Hoping to use these two maps plus the storyboard to animate last months blog post. I am starting to wonder if the Zeega platform can handle it. I suppose we will see. It's due next Sunday night. Wish me luck.



4 comments:

  1. Wow. I zoomed in as far as I could go. I believe I see time lines, ancestry tree lines in the middle, and maybe historical events down the left "sidebar."

    Yes, I certainly do wish you all kinds of luck, all the luck that you need. I can see the outlines of a compelling story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This project is exciting and exhausting. I cant seem to stop adding new facts and information. Count down til Sunday when I can post the completed version.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I want to know more about this project. Until then... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this could turn out really cool! I can't wait to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete